Monday, May 4, 2009

The Haps

Hello Everybody!!!

I thought I would post a quick update. I am currently in Brazil volunteering at a Christian school. I am working on a project developing the school's first year book. It has been a lot of fun working with the kids! Last week I did a special photo shoot just for the Seniors! :)


I am also spending time with the youth at a church in this city. Since I've been here we had a 4 day retreat for High School students. It was an amazing time of Spiritual growth with the kids... not to mention is was super fun! :) At the camp we had celebrity appearances by Fred Flintstone, Minnie Mouse, and Shaggy... unfortunately Scooby Doo couldn't make it... maybe next year! :)

As for now I am planning to be in Brazil until the end of May. After that I am praying about a few other options in South America. :) My prayer request at the moment is that all my plans for the next month or so would be ironed out very soon! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

nice to catch up with you again, Little Tumbleweed. What an awesome faith-building trip you are having. Loved the stories about Kit...they echo mine. Love you dear. Take care and know that you are in my prayers.
Love and hugs,
Karen

Maisha Bonnie said...

Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you my friend. big hugs to you!