Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Its a small world

Hello Everybody....

The last few weeks I have been plagued with a little bit of home sickness. Anyway... tonight I was in the grocery store and ran into an old friend! It is indeed a small world. The experience warmed my heart!!! I have include a photo of my friend below. :)



Can you believe they sell these things in Brazil????? I of course bought one and enjoyed every bit of it! I also forced the others around me try one too. :) I can't help be thank the Lord for a small taste of home! :)

I'm sending love and hugs to all reading this! :)

... time to tumble on! :)

2 comments:

eryck said...

haha!! yaaaah!!! oh melona's, a taste of Hana! :)

Leeann said...

That is SO awesome C-Lu! Who could say that our God isn't a god of the details that cares for us personally?! Sorry to hear you're homesick--especially since I've been meaning to try calling your new # and haven't gotten there yet. Mom's visiting this week so my whole world is a little off kilter. Good to have her here, but definitely off my normal schedule. Then next week is insane b/c I'm an over-scheduler. Hopefully by next weekend I can give you a try. Love you SPACE LADY!