Friday, March 20, 2009

Be careful sleeping on park benches in Argentina


I was having some quite time in a park in Buenos Aires and when I looked up there was this HUGE lizard like creature staring at me. I was too surprised to scream... I was going through all the .... am i loosing my mind type questions... when i could finally gather my senses and grab my camera. The creature... maybe we should call him Godzilla... was on his way to the next park bench where a man was sleeping. Godzilla stared at the man until he woke up and then went about his business eating bugs and then finally duck off into the bushes.

I decided that my visit to Argentina is going to be amazing and full of surprises.... just like my first day out on the town!!! :)

1 comment:

Leeann said...

My favorite part of this picture is that guys GROSS FEET! Where you stay these days lady? We need updates! Love you bunches spacelady.