Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane


The long awaited day has arrived! I depart from LAX tomorrow night!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I'm ready to go and I don't totally feel prepared. I will probably repack my bags again tonight! :)

This last 12 days has been awesome. I've had an amazing time visiting friends, resting, and checking off the last of my duties on my to do list. Tomorrow I go to the Brazilian consulate to pick up my passport and visa. I'm hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly.

Well that's about all the news for now....my next post will be from the country of Colombia! :)

Love you all!!!!

Cindy Lu
.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Dear Cindy...we are getting ready to leave too. We are trusting that God has a new chapter in our story. We pray the same for you. Your blog oozes courage and hopefulness. I love what you are doing. Next stop: Columbia! Glad we get to follow you on your way.
Love you very much. Praying for you.
Karen

Elis said...

I can't wait to hear from you from Columbia! Be careful out there and have fun, praying for you love Elis

Randy M said...

Golden Girl,
You are a hard one to keep up with. Praying that your adventure is more than you ever imagined it could be!

Randy M