Sunday, February 22, 2009

Leaving for a last minute trip to Uruguay!!!

Hello!!!! I have been in Brazil for a couple weeks now. The family that I am staying with have been absolutely amazing. The community has been very receptive and friendly!

The ministry opportunities here are plentiful! I had the opportunity to be an English tutor almost everyday... Ive spoke at two different churches Sunday services, gave a testimony for the church youth group, and gave a Bible message on the city radio station!!!!

A few days ago i got the wild idea that one friend and I should go to Uruguay. :) So we all scrambled around ... made the arrangements and it is official! We will be hoping on a bus tomorrow around noon. I am praying for some ministry opportunites along the way! I heard a rumor that the beaches in Uruguay are pretty nice as well! I will have to let you know what i find out! :)

Okay i better get some sleep... its already 4am and I need to wake up early in the morning to pack! :)

3 comments:

Leeann said...

keep on rollin' tumbleweed! Glad to see the crazy C-Lu personality is flourishing there in the southern hemisphere.
Miss you!

Maisha Bonnie said...

hey girl!! you and your trip continue to amaze me...praying for you. love ya! :)

marsha said...

great travels cindy!!
we think of you often and love to read your posts. your trip sounds so wonderful!
staff in the kitchen
marsha, dion, alma, carole, joe, janice, maria, katy