Thursday, September 25, 2008

Luggage

Up until now this trip has seemed very conceptual, very big and a bit overwhelming.... today it crossed over into EXCITING!!!! :)

A few months ago I gave away my over sized suitcase away to a friend that really needed it. I was thinking to myself how crazy that was since I was considering taking this big trip within the year. But I did it anyway. :) Almost a month later a friend called and told me that she would like to provide me with luggage for my trip. :) How cool is that!!!! :)

Today we picked up my luggage. :) For some reason it made my brain switch from conceptual to REAL!!!! This is really happening! :) Now I have a BEAUTIFUL set of bags sitting in my room looking at me saying.... "Are we there yet???? Are we there yet?????"

My next big step is purchasing the airline ticket.... I have a phone appointment with my travel agent tomorrow morning. I'm trusting that the Lord will work out all the kinks! Good thing the He is in charge and providing everything I need! :)

No comments: