Sunday, February 19, 2012

Catching up

Ok. I have ran every day this month so far. It seems I am better at consistently running than I am at blogging! I'm posting a screen shot of my running log which includes the mileage for each day. I will try and post some photos from different days too. I think my most challenging run so far was the evening after I had hiked almost 12 miles through the Haleakala crater I stopped off at the gym and ran a mile. My legs were angry but it felt awesome to say I did it. I would have to say one of my favorite runs this month was last night with my wicked awesome friend Leeann who ran with me at 10:30 at night after our friend's birthday party!!!

This has absolutely been an awesome month so far. Only 10 days to go!!!

3 comments:

Leeann said...

I feel so famous!

Leeann said...

Every couple days, I come on and look at this picture and it makes me happy. :) Thanks for being such a shining star in my life C-Lu!

Cindy Lu said...

AWWW!!! I am so glad!! hehehe!!! I love this photo too!!!! :) Seriously what a fun memory! :)