Thursday, July 16, 2009

To Mendoza.... and beyond!



Here is one of my more recent favorite photos!! It is the a place in Northern Argentina called the Hills of Seven Colors. :)

Hello!!!

I am headed to Mendoza Argentina for a few days. I bought my bus ticket about 4 hours before my departure time! :) I will be arriving there tomorrow morning. All together about 17 hours of travel. I am going in style though. I love the buses in Argentina! :)

Please pray for me for direction and wisdom for the near future. The "crisis" is weighing on my mind. I know I am in the hands of the Lord but the whole job search when I return is weighing heavy on my mind.

Thanks guys! Updates are on their way!

Sending love and hugs from Argentina!

4 comments:

Tundra Mom said...

wow, have a nice trip... you on a bus in argentina and I just got off the train through the mongolian plains! I got back from the capital this morning after a overnight ride on the train.

I will be praying for your "crisis." Is the crisis the job search?

Have a great time

Leeann said...

Lord, I pray that you fill Cindy with your peace right now so that she can continue to be fully present for the rest of her travels in South America and make the most of every opportunity, knowing that You hold her Maui future safely in your hands. Oh, what a mighty God we serve!

Sherry said...

You are truly doing God's work in an extraordinary way and I know that whatever plan he has for you upon your return will be nothing less than what your amazing soul deserves. Please know that we are all praying for you and hope that you feel comfort and peace as your journey continues.
Love and Hugs surrounding you from Greg, Sherry and Ethan

Maisha Bonnie said...

Cindy, praying for your job search and the rest of your amazing adventure! :)
love you...xoxo
p.s. that last picture of the moon was awesome!!!!